Nadal's doctor hopeful of Olympic return.

Discussion in 'Pro Tennis (Mens)' started by britbox, Jun 11, 2016.

1. britbox

britbox Multiple Major Winner

Rafael Nadal's doctor: Nadal should be ready for Olympics

Nadal’s doctor, Angel Ruiz Cotorro, who also works for the Spanish Tennis Federation said:

“The proximity between the end of the Roland Garros and the start of Wimbledon forced us to take a quick decision. The treatment is going well, but we decided that it's not the right moment to play such a tournament. Rafa is always ready to play, but after speaking about everything he took the right decision, he will come back on court when he is totally recovered.”

“The proximity between the end of the Roland Garros and the start of Wimbledon forced us to take a quick decision. The treatment is going well, but we decided that it's not the right moment to play such a tournament. Rafa is always ready to play, but after speaking about everything he took the right decision, he will come back on court when he is totally recovered.”

On the Olympics, Cotorro said:

“We are all confident on the fact that Rafa will go to the Olympics. This is my goal, this is the goal of all the medical staff. If I say 'I believe Rafa will be at the Olympics', is because I truly believe he will be there!”

Full Article: http://www.vavel.com/en-us/tennis-u...octor-nadal-should-be-ready-for-olympics.html